Wednesday, October 31, 2018

November Fearless Female

This session was cold, rainy, and windy. But we got it done.

I believe that God uses people to help others. I believe God allowed me to go through the pain of all that I have been through, the loneliness, the fearfulness, and broken spirit to learn to trust him, to have faith, forgiveness, grace, and worthiness and to help others. I longed for a particular job in photography and when I was turned down and disappointed twice, I decided I will do my own thing, so I created a project called Fearless Females.
Between my love and interest of people and my photography skills I combined both and here I am, telling people’s stories, struggle, and journeys.

I’ve known Brandy for 7 years or more. I met her through a modeling agency I work with when her daughter (Ariel) modeled. We instantly connected. I fell in love with her and her family. I consider her as not only a client but a very good friend. She’s helped me in my personal life with my struggles just by listening and giving loving advice. Brandy is a nurse and her husband Jon is  a Firefighter and paramedic. They are real true-life heroes.
On 12/4/16 their lives changed forever. Their family was put through the hardest battle imaginable when Hunter was called home. Her Story is below. 
“My name is Brandy Hamlin and I am a grieving mother. It’s part of my story. It is my story.
23 months ago I lost my son to a MVA. On this day my child died, I became somebody new. A totally different person, someone I never knew. I feel empty and broken. It is by far the worst pain ever imaginable. I am ok one minute and then not ok the next.
I have learned it is OK to not be ok. I look at life so differently now. Life is a precious thing.
Every day I wake up I thank God to be alive another day. As none of us are promised tomorrow.
We all have a battle we are fighting. But it’s not meant for us to fight alone.
-Do not be afraid – For the battle is not yours, but Gods. – 2 Chronicles 20:15
By me sharing my story it helps with healing and hopefully encourages others to follow Jesus.
It is my passion to share how good God is and how much he loves us. It’s by his grace that I keep going. He gives me strength when I want to give up. I turn to his word daily for encouragement.
-Be still and know that I am God – Psalm 46:10
I have learned to let go and let God. Life was never meant to be easy. And through this God is faithful and he will never leave me.
-For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling, he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock – Psalm 27:5
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. -2 Corinthians 12:9
Seek the Lord in all that you do and he will direct your path.
Live today like it’s your last.
Have no regrets.
Forgive often.
Love BIG and laugh a lot.
Don’t sweat the little things.
Spend time with your family as time is one thing you can’t get back. And one day it may be a memory you will Forever cherish. God bless you all
Forever in our heart’s son. You are my hero! As long as there is air in my lungs you will be remembered.” #hunterbughamlin
Brandy, Jon, and Ariel are some of the strongest people I’ve ever known. Y’all are always in my prayers. I love yall. Thank you for sharing your story.
Are you fearless or know someone that is? Bad&%@ business woman, side hustling, hardworking single momma, survivor…….
Send me your story either on Facebook, via text 256-706-2929, or sassysnapshots@yahoo.com you will receive a free mini shoot with your story shared to inspire others.