Friday, October 12, 2018

Fall Collection at Rue 21 in Guntersville



















































These are just some of the images of the Rue 21 photo-shoot. I'll be adding an album with all of my commercial work.
***************Please read below***************👇
Do you own or manage a boutique/specialty store or a clothing/retail store?
Let me help you market your merchandise, PRO BONO!!!!
I have models (of all ages, shapes, and sizes) eager and ready.
I can put together styles from top to bottom including accessories.
I will promote your business on all social media platforms.
I am savvy in fashion, I am a photographer that knows the best poses, lighting, and editing.
And I am a people person and I am passionate about my job.
Most Recent Vendors;
Maggie’s Envy Boutique
Rue 21
Land and Lake
Please share or tag someone that might be interested.