Sunday, March 3, 2019

2018 Fav's

Hey yall!!!
It’s March and I am just now getting to posting my favs from 2018.
We’ve had a lot of transformations the last few months.
2018 was probably the busiest year I’ve had in my in my whole photography career. I am so thankful for yall. Every session I do is very special to me.
2018 was a fun year and I changed up a lot of stuff. I shot at new fun and unique locations. I LOVE the greenhouse sessions! I planted sunflowers and used them as my backdrop. I did some sessions for SouthPaws Grooming and Rue 21. I bought a dream catcher swing and had Dream Catcher minis, plus outside boho boudoir marathon. Baseball!! Mermaids. My cousins band! Gone fishin minis, cake smashes, grease monkey minis, newborns, and tons more fun sessions.
I think my proudest has been my fearless female project. It takes a lot to put yourself out there and tell your story about your struggles and pain. Thanks to everyone that’s participated.
With that being said this coming Saturday I start full speed every weekend on sessions. I have proms, weddings, senior sessions, maternity sessions scheduled and I am excited to get back into the swing of things and to see yalls smiling faces.
I will be having glitters sessions, dream catcher sessions, mermaid sessions, gone fishin sessions, and much much more.