Friday, November 2, 2018

October Fearless Female












October Fearless Female. Thank you!!!! Brandy Tipton-Daniel You ROCK!!!
The side you will never see!
These eyes have a story behind them. The smile someone smiles towards you can be a fake and on the inside that person is broken.
She is broken from the past. She is broken from no one being there for her. She is broken from losing someone that she needs the most. She is lost!!!
She has days where her bed is her safe haven and her tears stain her pillow. She is hollow inside. She has been ready to give up.
The story of what life I have lived has had a lot of hurt, abused whether it be verbal, mental, physical, physiological, emotional, or even sexual. I have felt ever single one of them.
A lot of MY story is why I am the person I am today! I forgive easily but I will NEVER forget.
"It took quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent."
Madeleine Albright