Saturday, November 18, 2017

Q&A


Hi yall,
I shoot all over from Birmingham to Huntsville on location. 
Check out my Pinterest page for examples of my work, poses, and what to wear. www.pinterest.com/sassysnapshots
Please make your session your own and have ideas. I encourage that so much and will not get offended if you have ideas or examples. It helps me to know your style and what direction to go. And that also goes for locations. Usually a regular shoot last anywhere from 45 mins to 1 ½ hr(s).
I will post some on facebook and Instagram as I go. It usually takes 2-4 weeks to be completed. Once I have your images edited I will email you a link to download the files. Once again this is very easy. The link will take you to Pixieset. You can download all the pictures at once instead of one at a time. SUPER EASY!! 
I will email you the print release so you can print as many and as big as you want wherever you want. My favorite places are Walgreen’s (if I need them right away) and Shutterfly.com
You can post them all you want but I would appreciate very much if you will either tag me or mention my name as the photographer, word of mouth is the best!!
I offer referral discounts. ($25.00 off your next session) Once they book and have a session with me this will be redeemable for you to use. BUT YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME. J
Questions I usually get.
*Do you edit my pictures? Yes, smooth skin, remove bruises, blemishes, and whiten teeth.
*I don’t know what to wear? Pinterest is the best place to find pretty much anything. But I will help you; I’ll even go shopping with you. 
*Do you offer hair and makeup? Absolutely, at an additional cost. Krystal is my girl and she is amazing!
*I don’t know what to do with my hands? Relax them, relax your forehead, and just relax altogether. This is supposed to be fun. If you relax the better your picture will turn out. Have fun with it.
*When do I need to schedule a maternity session? 7 ½ months into it, so we can have that full round baby bump. J
*Do I do newborn sessions? I don’t promote them but I will do them. I love babies but I haven’t mastered the skill of the cute little poses and can’t promise I could get them. I can try but if you do schedule you will need to within the 1st week of life.
*How many outfits can I bring? Typically about 3
*How many locations can we shoot at? 1-3 as long as they are close together.
*What are my prices? I have the below packages;
Headshots $50.00 for 5 edited images
(A)    $150.00 40+ edited images
(B)    $100.00 20 edited images
$75.00 minis 10-15 edited images, see below for info
Throughout the year I have mini sessions, fall, Christmas, spring, valentines, mermaid, grease monkey, etc…..  
*Do you do boudoir? Yes, but I don’t do couples boudoir. I have 3 marathons a few times a year. That includes hair and makeup. 20-30 edited images. These images will not be posted without your permission and model release signed.
Join my boudoir group to hear and see more, women ONLY.
*Do you do weddings? I do about 2-3 weddings a year. I love weddings but I have a full time job and I’m only able to book a few a year. $1500.00 I require a non-refundable retainer fee of $100.00 and a signed contract at time of booking. The remaining balance is due a week before the wedding. You will receive a free engagement session or bridal shoot, 500+ edited images on a USB and print release. All day coverage. 4-6 weeks from wedding day to have them completed. Feel free to contact me via email or cell. sassysnapshots@yahoo.com 256-706-2929
VIP group